Directory




Saturday, February 4, 2012

Winterness

I have been a terrible blogger: I was in the middle of headline-causing news, and am only now talking about it. A few weeks ago, the Pacific Northwest was hit with a strange bout if snowy weather. Bellingham was not exempt from this weather, and we got several inches. The campus remained open most of the time, with one two hour delay that Tuesday, and classes after five cancelled on Wednesday.

Here are some photos I took during this snow storm, as well as an image of my winter-warding gear (bottom).



Progression of the view out my window, from Monday night, early-late Tuesday morning, Tuesday morning, Wednesday morning, and Wednesday night.


Collection of snow-creations around campus.






And an illustration of what I looked like that whole week:

No comments:

Post a Comment