Directory




Monday, October 18, 2010

College Collection

For those interested in my college-related endeavors, here is the complete list of titles and their dates published here. Keep checking back here for updates or "follow" my blog-ring on Facebook. (To the left)

Quarter I - (Fall 2010)
Quarter II - (Winter 2011)
Jan. 4 - Back to Business
Jan. 12 - Cafeteria Tips / Tricks
Jan. 18 - Sharing Our Secrets
Jan. 27 - Late Night Activity
Feb. 4 - Dorm Life: Laundry
Feb. 8 - Graffiti on Campus
Feb. 17 - Studying Habits
Feb. 24 - Scholarships and Financial Aid
March 9 - Things I've Heard In College, QII
March 17 - College By the Numbers, QII
 Quarter III - (Spring 2011)
March 31 - Third Quarter, Start
April 28 - Tests and Exams 
April 29 - Wait a minute...  
May 5 - Typing as therapy from boredom 
May 19 - I've been where the sun doesn't shine...
May 23 - End of quarter procrastination
June 4 - Things I've Heard In College, QIII
June 9 - College By the Numbers, QIII
June 16 - College Rat Move-Out
June 18 - College by the Numbers, Year I
Quarter α - (Summer 2011)
June 14 - Jack's What to Bring, Intro
June 23 - Jack's What to Bring, I (Clothes)
July 7 - Jack's What to Bring, II (Dorm: Daily)
July 24 - Jack's What to Bring, III (Dorm: Furntiure)
August 3 - Jack's What to Bring, IV (Entertainment)
Sept. 1 - Jack's What to Bring, (Humans versus Zombies)
 Quarter IV - (Fall 2011)
Sept. 19 - Back to Campus!
Sept. 26 - Year Two, Week One
October 10-29 - HvZ Fall 2011 (collection)
January 3 - 2012 - No excuses!
January 3 - Things I've Heard In College, QIV
January 3 - College By the Numbers, QIV
 Quarter V - (Winter 2012)
January 3 - First Day!
January 9 - First Week!
February 4 - Winterness
June 12 - Things I've Heard In College, QV
Soon - College By the Numbers, QV
 Quarter VI - (Spring 2012)
June 14 - Things I've Heard In College, QVI
Soon - College By the Numbers, QVI
.
Quarter β - (Summer 2012)
Sabbatical
Quarter VII - (Fall 2012)

October 17 - WWU HvZ Fall 2012, Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment