Directory




Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Order

It is now officially the year of 2011! And that means resolutions! I didn't make any resolutions (so I can't technically break any this year), but I thought I'd try to stick to a schedule from here on out.
  • I will write at least one piece for College Collection each week.
  • Add to the Jones Soda Saying of the Day at least once a month
  • Completing prompts for Megan Writes 365 the week they are published
  • Post more of my free-writes
  • Short stories, poems, lyrical essays
  • Stay up-to-date with the What I've Read series (as I finish six books)
I think this will help keep stuff flowing and ready for people to read. Also, it should stop me from slacking and spending all my time free time on Halo: Reach this coming quarter.

Happy New Years Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment